"As good as I had hoped if not better and it was just a taste of what the Valley had to offer!"
For riders who like things edgy, steep and technical the Enduro Raid™ slingshots you into the UK’s enduro epicentre – the Tweed Valley in the Scottish Borders.
Home to the best loved 7Stanes Glentress and Innerleithen trail centres, in 2009 MBR Magazine set out with us in pursuit of the disused, the forgotten and the remote – and since then the area has become infamous for its off-piste trails and enduro racing scene. Join us on this guided bike adventure and we’ll help you uncover the Enduro World Series gems and a whole lot more besides!
The Tweed Valley’s riddled with superb riding – what we’ll show you are some of the best natural, off-piste and off-map trails in the world.
- Type of TripEnduro Backcountry and trail-centre link ups to access unforgettable technical ‘enduro’ descents
- Trip GradingCheck dates for specific grading
- How Long? Two nights / three days (ask us about longer trips!)
Here’s what you can expect
- Graded Rides Every trip is packed with two superb guided rides (Saturday and Sunday)
- Accommodation Two nights fantastic B&B accommodation right at the heart of the riding (Friday and Saturday)
- Professional Guides Expertly trained, hugely experienced but most of all great fun and with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Comprehensive Support Including First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip photos
- Join the trip in Innerleithen, Tweed Valley, Scottish Borders
2018 Trip Dates
- March 30th to April 1st | Level 3 / 3
- April 20th to 22nd | Level 3++ / 3++
- May 18th to 20th | Level 3 / 3 (Mountain Lassies Exclusive)
- June 29th to July 1st | Level 3+ / 2+
- August 31st to Sept 2nd | Level 3+ / 3+
If you can’t find your preferred dates on the booking system or are looking for a longer trip please contact us to discuss opening up a new trip for your group.
You’ll arrive in the Valley (hopefully) in time for a lovely pub meal and a nightcap before settling down for a great night’s rest before the fun begins tomorrow.
We’ll rendezvous in the Tweed Valley and over a coffee in the best cafe in the Borders we’ll get to know everyone before hitting the trails for an introduction to our tight, twisty singletrack heaven. The variety of riding here is huge, and the quality is consistently nuts! When the sun is shining the Tweed Valley’s ridgelines offer riders a commanding perspective of Scotland’s wee mountain biking kingdom.
That evening, you’ll probably give in to the lure of the local pub and enjoy some great grub, a tasty ale and the buzz from shredding some of the funnest descents anywhere.
Just as you think you’re getting on top of the riding, we’ll see if we can’t pull out a few more surprises to keep you on your toes. Five minutes out the door of your fantastic accommodation, you’ll be picking up your second taste of what’s on offer in the Tweed Valley. We’ll take it easy on the climbs, keeping plenty in the tanks for the good bits. Tight, rooty, steep singletrack descents are the rewards for some serious climbing!
If your appetite for new adventures still isn’t satisfied then we still have some treats in store, or revisit your favourite spot so far to have another crack at that tricky corner.
Believe the Hype!
Believe us when we say there’s a whole load more to the Tweed Valley than just the phenomenal trail centres – why else would the Enduro World Series roll into town two years on the trot?!