Heights of Kinlochleven™
Kinlochleven and the surrounding mountains are home to some of the most rewarding back country and enduro mountain biking in Scotland – and in the same way that good things often come to those who wait, the big downs and wide smiles come only after you’ve scaled the Heights of Kinlochleven™.
The riding around Kinochleven divides opinion: some love it, some hate it. Why? Because the descents are tough enough to make the fainthearted wince. Yes, the riding falls squarely into the more demanding end of the spectrum but if you can handle big mountain ascents and the occasional sustained hike-a-bike knowing you will earn the country’s most exciting technical enduro-style descents, Heights of Kinlochleven™ is a trip that will leave you with a story to share forever.
With sea level as your starting point…you know what’s coming next…each day begins with a challenging climb to gain some incredible views deep into the Mamore mountain range and out to sea. In this landscape of giants we’re nothing but insignificant dots, and if your idea of the perfect mountain biking adventure involves forgetting the daily grind and getting lost in the most immersive riding experience ever, then you’re in the right place.
On our longer trips we mix things up with a mini-adventure WITHIN the BIG adventure: we hop on a private fast boat to access Scotland’s remotest ride, and spend a night on Scotland’s last great wilderness – The Rough Bounds.
- How Challenging? Towards the tougher end of the spectrum.
- Expert Leadership and Professional Guiding
- Self catering hostel accommodation (or upgrade to Hotel / Guest House Accommodation including breakfasts)
- Private fast boat access to remote trail gems
- Transfers and private transportation throughout the trip
- Mechanical Support
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip video and photos
- Join the trip in Peebles, Edinburgh, Stirling or Crianlarich (alternative arrangements may be possible – please contact us to discuss)
***And if you want to arrive in Scotland refreshed and ready to hit the trails, why not check out the incredible overnight Caledonian sleeper train - with prices from just £19 from London Euston to Inverness!***
From £645 per person per week
For shorter tours there’s our range of ‘Dirty Weekends’ from £225 per person!