[wptabs type="accordion" mode="horizontal"] [wptabtitle] Summary[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
The 7Stanes are some of the best known and used purpose built mountain bike trails in Britain, but there is another side to the area. In 2009, MBR Magazine set out with us in pursuit of the disused, the forgotten and the remote.
What we showed them was some of the best natural, off-piste and off-map trails set within the world-class hotbed of mountain biking goodness that is the Scottish Borders’ Tweed Valley.
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] The Trip[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Little did we know when we led MBR magazine on this tour that it would create quite so much interest amongst riders bitten by the Tweed valley biking bug – especially for those keen to explore the realms beyond the phenomenal managed trail network.
Now, in addition to our popular custom and day guided options we’re delighted to offer riders a flexible fully supported holiday package in ‘Scotland’s Mountain Biking Heaven’. The Tweed Valley’s riddled with superb riding, more than enough for several weeks of quality biking, and with so much to choose from, and the last ten years spent exploring the very best the area has to offer, we can tailor your best weeks riding ever based on your riding preferences.
- Type of riding: XC to All-mountain+
- A mix of natural backcountry trails, trail-centre link ups, and technical singletrack descents
- Technical ability: Intermediate to Advanced
- How Challenging? This is entirely up to you as we can mix and match to suit your requirements
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Logistics[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Expert Leadership and Professional Guiding
- Luxury self catering accommodation in Innerleithen, plus 1 night’s bed and breakfast (or equivalent) accommodation in the Highlands (optional)
- Transfers and private transportation throughout the trip
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip video and photos
- Join the trip in Innerleithen, Carlisle, Peebles or Edinburgh (alternative arrangements may be possible – please contact us to discuss)
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Price[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
From £595 per person per week.
For shorter tours there’s our range of ‘Dirty Weekends’ from £350 per person.
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] FAQ[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Before you embark on any of our trips you’ll receive a detailed pre-departure package with all the essential information to ensure you get the very most from your adventure. Here’s some of the most commonly asked questions![/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Reviews[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Check out some of our clients’ reviews, feedback and trip photos on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Photos/Video[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]There’s lots and lots of photos from our trips throughout the site, and here’s our picture gallery.
And for even more insights into our mountain biking trips, check out a selection of videos from our trips or made by our friends:
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Dates/Booking[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Take a look at what’s on the calendar this season, and don’t forget we specialise in custom, and private tours too so drop us an email if you can’t quite see what you’re after. To book or enquire, simply complete the online enquiry form (see also our terms and conditions of booking). [/wptabcontent] [/wptabs]