The 7Stanes are some of the best known and used purpose built mountain bike trails in Britain, but there is another side to the area. In 2009, MBR Magazine set out with us in pursuit of the disused, the forgotten and the remote.
What we showed them was some of the best natural, off-piste and off-map trails set within the world-class hotbed of mountain biking goodness that is the Scottish Borders’ Tweed Valley.
Little did we know when we led MBR magazine on this tour that it would create quite so much interest amongst riders bitten by the Tweed valley biking bug – especially for those keen to explore the realms beyond the phenomenal managed trail network.
Now, in addition to our popular custom and day guided options we’re delighted to offer riders a flexible fully supported holiday package in ‘Scotland’s Mountain Biking Heaven’. The Tweed Valley’s riddled with superb riding, more than enough for several weeks of quality biking, and with so much to choose from, and the last ten years spent exploring the very best the area has to offer, we can tailor your best weeks riding ever based on your riding preferences.
- Type of riding: XC to All-mountain+
- A mix of natural backcountry trails, trail-centre link ups, and technical singletrack descents
- Technical ability: Intermediate to Advanced
- How Challenging? This is entirely up to you as we can mix and match to suit your requirements
- Expert Leadership and Professional Guiding
- Luxury self catering accommodation in Innerleithen, plus 1 night’s bed and breakfast (or equivalent) accommodation in the Highlands (optional)
- Transfers and private transportation throughout the trip
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip video and photos
- Join the trip in Innerleithen, Carlisle, Peebles or Edinburgh (alternative arrangements may be possible – please contact us to discuss)
***And if you want to arrive in Scotland refreshed and ready to hit the trails, why not check out the incredible overnight Caledonian sleeper train - with prices from just £19 from London Euston!***
From £595 per person per week.
For shorter tours there’s our range of ‘Dirty Weekends’ from £215 per person.
And for even more insights into our mountain biking trips, check out a selection of videos from our trips or made by our friends: