"Brilliant. The variety of terrain and riding around Inners and the Tweed Valley is second to none. They were always pulling surprises out of the bag. Brilliant!"
Hotbed of Mountain Biking Goodness
The 7Stanes are some of the best loved purpose built mountain bike trails in Britain, but there is another side to the Tweed Valley – home of Glentress and Innerleithen trail centres. In 2009, MBR Magazine set out with us in pursuit of the disused, the forgotten and the remote. Since then the area has become infamous for its off-piste and enduro trails, and we’re here to help you uncover the truth behind the myth!
What we’ll show you is some of the best natural, off-piste and off-map trails in the world. Little did we know when we led MBR magazine on this tour that it would create quite so much interest amongst riders bitten by the Tweed Valley biking bug – especially for those keen to explore beyond the phenomenal managed trail network.
The Tweed Valley’s riddled with superb riding, more than enough for several weeks of quality biking, and with so much to choose from, and the last ten years spent exploring the very best the area has to offer, we can tailor your best weeks riding ever based on your riding preferences.
- Type of riding All-mountain
- Trails A mix of natural backcountry trails, trail-centre link ups, and technical enduro descents
- Technical Ability Intermediate to Advanced
- How Challenging? This is entirely up to you as we can mix and match to suit your requirements
Here’s what you can expect
- Expert Leadership and Professional Guiding
- Luxury self catering accommodation in Innerleithen (B&B / Hotel also available)
- Transfers and private transportation throughout the trip
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip photos
- Join the trip in Innerleithen (alternative arrangements may be possible – please contact us to discuss)
Believe us when we say there’s a whole load more to the Tweed Valley than just the phenomenal trail centres – why else would the Enduro World Series roll into town two years on the trot?!