Mountain LassiesComments Off on Mountain Lassies
Mountain Lassies Tours
Ride with confidence
Bursting for a big bike adventure and fun-times? Ride truly amazing trails in Scotland with other like-minded women on our Mountain Lassies trips – experience Scotland’s best mountain biking and push your comfort zone as much or as little as you like knowing the rest of the crew are 100% behind you.
What makes the Mountain Lassies tours unique?
- Higher than average ‘Camaraderie Quotient’ – feel strong knowing you’ll get as much or as little guidance as you’ll need!
- Become more mountain savvy – planning for big mountain rides, learn trail repairs, learn how to read the local conditions and terrain (or if you’re already a super-confident all-rounder – come on board and share your expertise with the group!)
- Ease out of your comfort zone – conquer those obstacles and push that little bit further
- Guaranteed good times – have fun on and off the bike and make new friends from around the world
Positive focus on your strengths and all the amazing aspects of biking – riding in amazing places, absorbing amazing scenery, new challenges and finding new-found flow! Ride for yourself – no need to worry about pace or ‘keeping up.’
- Type of TripAll-mountain & Enduro
- Trip Grading Each trip is individually graded so you can find one that suits where your riding is at (or where you want to take it to)
- How Long? Two to seven days
Book a mountain bike trip with us and we’ll sort out your itinerary, logistics, great accommodation and fun, friendly professional female mountain bike guides for the rides.
Here’s what you can expect
- Graded Rides Every trip is packed with superb riding – find the one geared towards your abilities and preferences
- Accommodation Fantastic B&B cabin or luxury Lodge accommodation right at the heart of the riding
- Expert female Guides Professional mountain bike guides who know exactly what makes for an epic adventure with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Comprehensive Support Including First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip
- Explore the best trails in Scotland (and probably the world!)
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip photos
2018 Trip Dates
- May 18th to 20th | Level 3 | Price: £375.00 per person
- July 14th to 20th | Level 3 | Price: £925.00 per person
- Sept 8th to 14th | Level 3+ | Price: £995.00 per person
Curious about these trips but not quite sure if it’s really for you? Drop us a line and we’ll talk through the whole adventure with you!