"As a Canadian girl coming from Vancouver having only ever ridden trails on the north shore, Squamish and whistler you guys blew my socks off. I would have to say this was one of the best weekends of my life and I've been a tad sad since it ended."
Weekend Mountain Biking
Take the ultimate mountain bike holidays in Scotland. Shrink them. Squeeze out the most iconic rides – and voila – we’ve picked the very best mountain bike rides in Scotland for you, including our favourites the Mountain Lassies, Border Raid, Enduro Raid and Mountain Royale mountain bike trips.
Just because these Scottish mountain biking breaks are short, don’t think for a second that they’re watered down versions of the ‘big trips’ – the last thing we’ll do is skimp on the special ingredients that make each of these such popular mountain bike holidays in the UK. It just means we’ve thought extra long and hard, poured over the OS maps and cut straight to the best bits and we’re able to offer some very ‘dirty weekends’ on our favourite trails! Don’t take our word for it though – see what our guests think.
Bite sized enough to fit into a weekend, don’t underestimate the riding – expect your fill of awesome rides on incredible trails in iconic settings including the Tweed Valley, the Cairngorms and the East Highland gems of Deeside and the Angus Glens. We’ve cherrypicked the very best routes from each area and squeezed them into an action packed trip high on quality riding, great banter and apres-biking fun!
Book a mountain bike weekend with us and we’ll sort out your itinerary, great accommodation and our fun, friendly professional mountain bike guides for some awesome rideouts.
Here’s what you can expect
- Graded Rides Every trip is packed with superb riding – find the one geared towards your abilities and preferences
- Accommodation Fantastic B&B accommodation right at the heart of the riding
- Professional Guides Expertly trained, hugely experienced but most of all great fun and with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Comprehensive Support Including First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip
2019 Trip Dates
- June 21st to 23rd | Level 3 | Price: £495.00 per person | Book Now
- October 4th to 6th | Level 3 | Price: £495.00 per person | Book Now
- September 27th to 29th | Level 3 | Price: £365.00 per person | Book Now
Remember to sign up to the latest news and offers!