"Loved the riding. Good pace and good level of difficulty that grew as our confidence got higher."
Enduro Raid Lite™
Entry Level Enduro!
For riders looking to progress from trail centre to more natural trail riding, the Enduro Raid Lite is a great introduction to enduro and gently eases you into the UK’s enduro epicentre – the Tweed Valley in the Scottish Borders with tons of support from our friendly coaches.
Home to the best loved 7Stanes Glentress and Innerleithen trail centres, in 2009 MBR Magazine set out with us in pursuit of the disused, the forgotten and the remote – and since then the area has become infamous for its gnarly off-piste trails. Join us on this guided bike adventure and we’ll surprise you with some of the more introductory enduro trails to be discovered!
The Tweed Valley’s riddled with superb riding – what we’ll work towards are some of the spiciest, fun, natural trails in the world.
- Type of TripEnduro Backcountry and trail-centre link ups to access unforgettable technical ‘enduro’ descents
- Trip Grading2+
- How Long? Two nights / days (ask us about longer trips!)
Here’s what you can expect
- Graded Rides Every trip is packed with two superb guided rides (Saturday and Sunday)
- Accommodation Two nights fantastic B&B accommodation right at the heart of the riding (Friday and Saturday)
- Professional Guides Expertly trained, hugely experienced but most of all great fun and with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Professional mountain bike coaching to help you improve your technical skills and ride with confidence
- Post ride yoga with local expert combining breathing techniques and flow-based strengthening movement
- Comprehensive Support Including First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip photos
- Join the trip in the Tweed Valley, Scottish Borders
- May 14th to 16th
Believe the Hype!
Believe us when we say there’s a whole load more to the Tweed Valley than just the phenomenal trail centres – why else would the Enduro World Series roll into town two years on the trot?!