"As good as I had hoped if not better and it was just a taste of what the Valley had to offer!"
For riders who like things edgy, steep and technical the Enduro Raid™ slingshots you into the UK’s enduro epicentre – the Tweed Valley in the Scottish Borders.
Home to the best loved 7Stanes Glentress and Innerleithen trail centres, in 2009 MBR Magazine set out with us in pursuit of the disused, the forgotten and the remote – and since then the area has become infamous for its off-piste trails and enduro racing scene. Join us on this guided bike adventure and we’ll help you uncover the Enduro World Series gems and a whole lot more besides!
The Tweed Valley’s riddled with superb riding – what we’ll show you are some of the best natural, off-piste and off-map trails in the world.
- Type of TripEnduro Backcountry and trail-centre link ups to access unforgettable technical ‘enduro’ descents
- Trip GradingCheck dates for specific grading
- How Long? Two nights / days (ask us about longer trips!)
Here’s what you can expect
- Graded Rides Every trip is packed with two superb guided rides (Saturday and Sunday)
- Accommodation Two nights fantastic B&B accommodation right at the heart of the riding (Friday and Saturday)
- Professional Guides Expertly trained, hugely experienced but most of all great fun and with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Comprehensive Support Including First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip photos
- Join the trip in the Tweed Valley, Scottish Borders
2019 Trip Dates
Believe the Hype!
Believe us when we say there’s a whole load more to the Tweed Valley than just the phenomenal trail centres – why else would the Enduro World Series roll into town two years on the trot?!