To have the time and support to go back and session our "nemesis trails" was amazing
Mountain Lassies Tours
The difference is real
It’s not easy to put into words – different vibes, different attitudes – because sometimes you just want to ride with other women. We get that, and we’ve been excited about running women’s mountain bike tours in Scotland since day one. Seeing more and more rad female riders bitten by the same bug that got us hooked way back in the 80s is awesome – we even polled our guests recently and they told us loud and clear “YES PLEASE, keep on doing what you’re doing!”
These mountain bike tours are run for women, entirely by women. They’re not a rebadged version of our other trips. And unlike some, we sure wouldn’t hop on some kind of ‘new market opportunity’. Our mountain bike holidays are quite unique in so many subtle ways. And we’re very proud of them.
If you’re bursting for a big bike adventure and fun-times and want to ride truly amazing trails in Scotland with other like-minded women – we’ll be there with you to experience Scotland’s best mountain biking, to push your comfort zone as much or as little as you like, to laugh and to share the stoke. And you can be sure the rest of the crew will be 100% sharing it with you.
What makes the Mountain Lassies tours unique?
- Higher than average ‘Camaraderie Quotient’ – feel strong knowing you’ll get as much or as little guidance as you’ll need!
- Become more mountain savvy – planning for big mountain rides, learn trail repairs, learn how to read the local conditions and terrain (or if you’re already a super-confident all-rounder – come on board and share your expertise with the group!)
- Ease out of your comfort zone – conquer those obstacles and push that little bit further
- Guaranteed good times – have fun on and off the bike and make new friends from around the world
Positive focus on your strengths and all the amazing aspects of biking – riding in amazing places, absorbing amazing scenery, new challenges and finding new-found flow! Ride for yourself – no need to worry about pace or ‘keeping up.’
- Type of TripAll-mountain & Enduro
- Trip Grading Each trip is individually graded so you can find one that suits where your riding is at (or where you want to take it to)
- How Long? Two to seven days
Book a mountain bike trip with us and we’ll sort out your itinerary, logistics, great accommodation and fun, friendly professional female mountain bike guides for the rides.
Here’s what you can expect
- Graded Rides Every trip is packed with superb riding – find the one geared towards your abilities and preferences
- Accommodation Fantastic B&B cabin or luxury Lodge accommodation right at the heart of the riding
- Expert female Guides Professional mountain bike guides who know exactly what makes for an epic adventure with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Comprehensive Support Including First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip
- Explore the best trails in Scotland (and probably the world!)
- Detailed pre-departure information
- Trip photos
- July 13th to 19th | Level 3 | Price: £1005.00 per person | Book Now